Monday, November 30, 2009

C25K take 2,843

Plans, plans, plans

Seems my entire eating disorder history has been a bulimic binge and purge of plans. I have spent my entire life planning, tracking, putting into spreadsheets, signing up, and dropping out of plans, plans, and plans. So as part of my recovery I really try to be aware of any time I'm getting the urge to plan. All that said, I'm hoping to use the Couch to 5K plan to increase my training of walking by adding in more running. But one day at a time I can turn my plans over to God.

So today I ventured out with a new walking group at school to walk a rather slow mile. It was cold and by the end of the first mile I was ready to start running a little. The slow 1 mile warm-up was perfect to get me going.

Stats:
Total miles - 3.00 miles
Total time - 49:25
Pace - 16:27/mi

Mile 1 - 17:56
Miles 2 & 3 - 49:25 - 17:56 = 31:21/2 miles = 15:40.5/mi

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: