Thursday, December 3, 2009

C25K - Day 2

Isabelle had her dance class last night, and I had scouted out a good route. I was holding some anger underneath, and I was really looking forward to working it off anyways. We were running late, and I got lost. I had almost talked myself out of it, but I was so angry I thought at least I can go for a little bit. I realized that when in a new neighborhood and when it is dark, it can be easy to get lost and miss a turn. Fortunately, I had my Garmin so, I pretty much kept it simple and just did an out and back route. It was a new place so it kept my attention. I am so seriously ADHD when it comes to running.

As I entered the second minute of running, I thought, "I am NEVER running in 40 degree weather again." Then as I was approaching my 6th minute (alternating between 1 minute running and then 90 sec walk), I couldn't get my hat and gloves off fast enough. I did it...I ran in the cold...and I LOVED it!!!!

Total Miles: 1.45 miles
Total Time: 22:29
Pace: 15:33/mi
Calories: 283

No comments: